This is a Department of Defense computer system. This computer system, which includes all related equipment, networks and network devices (specifically including access to the Internet), are provided only for official U.S.
1. The North Dakota National Guard Web Site is provided as a public service by the by the Public Affairs Department and the Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management for Command, Control, Communication, and Computers.
2. Information presented on The North Dakota National Guard Web Site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of
most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or
change information, to cause damage, or to deny service to authorized users.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in
accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure
This is a Department of Defense Computer System. This computer system, including all related equipment, networks, and network devices (specifically including Internet access) are provided only for authorized U.S. Government use.
DoD computer systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that their use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security
procedures, survivability, and operational security. Monitoring includes active attacks by authorized DoD entities to test or verify the security of this system. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied
and used for authorized purposes. All information, including personal information, placed or sent over this system may be monitored.
Use of this DoD computer system, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to monitoring of this system. Unauthorized use may subject you to criminal prosecution. Evidence of unauthorized use collected during monitoring may
be used for administrative, criminal, or other adverse action. Use of this system constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes.